A quick and simple one pot meal that will warm the soul on cold fall nights and chilly winter trips.
If you like it spicy, add in some red pepper flakes or a few shakes of your favorite hot sauce.
Brothy Noodles with Shrimp and Vegetables
In a sandwich bag:
- ½ cup freeze-dried shrimp
- ¼ cup freeze-dried corn
- ¼ cup dried diced carrots
- 1 tsp freeze-dried garlic, or 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 3-ounce ramen packet (discard flavor packet)
- 2 packets broth concentrate or 2 tsp low sodium chicken bouillon
One Pot Method:
Add 2 cups water to your pot. Add in the shrimp and vegetable bags contents. Let soak for 5 minutes. Add in the broth concentrate.
Bring to a boil, add in the ramen and simmer for 3 minutes, lowering the flame as needed to keep it at a simmer.
Serves 1 large appetite.
FTC Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links that give us commissions on products purchased. These items are what we used in the recipes. This includes both Amazon and Thrive Life.