Pesto Tomato Pasta
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp diced dried garlic
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil (1 packet)
- 2 Tbsp shelf stable parmesan cheese
- 4-ounces uncooked small pasta shapes
- 1⁄4 cup diced sun dried tomatoes
Pack the dry ingredients, except for cheese, in a sandwich bag. Pack the cheese in a small bag and tuck it and the oil in with the bag.
Bring 1½ cups water and oil to a boil in your pot. Add in the pasta bag contents for time on pasta package. Lower the heat to maintain a gentle boil (medium or lower flame). When done, take off the stove, cover and let sit for a couple minutes more. Stir in the cheese.