- 4-ounces uncooked small pasta shapes
- 1 Tbsp diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp diced dried carrots
- 1 Tbsp diced dried onion
- 1 Tbsp freeze-dried green peas
- 1½ tsp low sodium chicken bouillon
- ½ tsp dried chives
- ¼ tsp granulated garlic
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp dried thyme
- 3-ounce pouch chicken or 5-ounce pop top can
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or 1 packet
- 1 Tbsp shelf stable parmesan cheese or 2 packets
At home pack all the dry ingredients through thyme in a sandwich bag. Tuck in the chicken pouch, oil packet and cheese packets.
Add 1½ cups water, oil , chicken (with any broth) and the pasta bag to a small pot. Bring to a boil, lower your flame to low and cook covered for 5 minutes. Stir often. Take off the stove and let sit for 5 minutes covered. In cooler weather use a pot cozy to retain heat.
Stir well and add in the cheese.