- 12-ounces small pasta shapes*
- 1⁄4 cup diced sun dried or freeze-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup freeze-dried green peas
- 4 packets lower sodium chicken broth powder
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil (or 1 packet)
- 4 packets soy sauce or 4 tsp
- 7-ounces pouch or 10-12 ounce can chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup shelf stable parmesan cheese
In a large pot (2 Liter or bigger), bring 4½ cups water to a boil, along with the broth powder, oil, soy sauce and chicken. Add in pasta and vegetables. Bring back to a boil and cook for time on pasta package. lowering the flame as needed, to maintain a simmer.
Turn off the stove, stir in the Parmesan cheese, then let sit for a couple minutes to thicken up.