- 12-ounces small pasta shapes
- 1⁄4 cup diced sun dried tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup freeze dried green peas
- 4 packets lower sodium chicken broth concentrate
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil (or 1 packet)
- 4 packets soy sauce
- 7-ounces package chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup shelf stable parmesan cheese
In a large pot (2 Liter or bigger), bring 4½ cups water to a boil, along with the broth concentrate and oil. Add in pasta, vegetables and chicken. Bring back to a boil and cook for time on package. lowering the flame as needed, to maintain a simmer.
Turn off the stove, stir in the soy sauce, then the Parmesan cheese, then let sit for a couple minutes to thicken up.