Spring Pasta Salad
- 3 ounce package ramen, discard flavor packet
- ¼ cup freeze-dried green peas
- 2 Tbsp freeze-dried sliced olives
- 1¼ tsp lower sodium vegetable bouillon
- 1 tsp italian herb seasoning
- ½ tsp True Lemon powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or 1 packet
- 2 packets shelf stable parmesan cheese
Crumble the ramen into bite size pieces. Pack it, the vegetables and seasonings in a quart freezer bag. Tuck the oil and cheese packets in with the bag.
Add 1¼ cups cool water to the bag, seal tightly and let sit for 15 to 20 minutes to rehydrate. Open up the bag, stir in the oil and the cheese. Add salt to taste, if desired.