- 4 ounces cooked and dehydrated pasta shapes
- 2 Tbsp diced dried onion
- 2 Tbsp diced sun-dried tomato (air dried)
- 1 Tbsp diced dried bell pepper
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1 tsp low sodium chicken or vegetable bouillon
- 1 dash each saffron, dried parsley, ground black pepper
- 1 pack smoked mussels
- 1 single serving summer sausage
Pack the dry ingredients in a quart freezer bag, pack with the mussels and sausage.
Add the mussels and diced up sausage and near boiling water to cover. Stir well, seal tightly and put in a cozy for 15 minutes.
If first night, replace sausage with cooked chorizo or sliced kielbasa. Also, ½ cup of white wine added is nice if you carry wine with you.