- 1¼ cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp evaporated milk
- ¼ cup chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella)
- 1 t pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp kosher or sea salt
- 12-ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1½ cups diced dried cherries
- ¾ cup diced toasted pecans
Line an 8″ x 8″ glass baking pan with parchment paper, set aside.
Put milk chocolate chips, evaporated milk, chocolate hazelnut spread, vanilla, salt and semisweet chocolate chips into a medium pot and cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth, about 5 minutes. Stir in cherries and pecans, then using a silicone spatula, pack into the pan. Smooth out the top.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap, put in refrigerator and chill until set, about 3 hours.
Loosen fudge from dish and turn out onto a clean cutting board; remove and discard the parchment paper. Cut fudge into 20 pieces, store tightly wrapped in plastic wrap.