- ¼ cup diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp diced dried onions
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp diced dried garlic
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 3-ounce albacore tuna or 1 2.6 ounce pouch oil packed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or 1 packet
- 2 flour tortillas or 4 slices bread
- 1 oz cheese
In a sandwich bag pack the dry ingredients, sealing tightly. Pack along with the tuna package, oil, tortillas and cheese.
Add ¼ cup cool water and the oil to the vegetable bag. Seal tightly and let sit for 15 to 30 minutes, or until fully rehydrated.
Dice up the cheese and add it and the tuna to the bag and stir till combined. Spread on the tortillas and roll up.