- 1½ cups dried apricots (8 to 9 ounces)
- ½ cup raw slivered almonds
- Pinch of sea salt (Pinch Dash Smidgen Measuring Spoons)
- 2 Tbsp finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- ½ ounce dark chocolate (chips work fine, see above on raw option)
Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit across a 9×5″ loaf pan width-wise, with plenty of overhang.
Process the apricots, almonds, salt and 1 Tablespoon of the coconut until finely chopped in a food processor.
Add to the pan and pack down firmly.
Melt the chocolate in a microwave, in 10 second intervals, until melted. Using a fork drizzle the chocolate over the bars, sprinkle on the remaining coconut.
Refrigerate for an hour, remove from pan using paper overhang, lifting out. Cut into bars and wrap. Store refrigerated tightly sealed.