- 12-ounces small pasta shapes (less than 7 min. cooking time)
- 2 Tbsp diced dried shallots or onions
- ¾ tsp red pepper flakes
- 7-ounce pouch chicken breast
- 2 packets single serving peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp lower sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp chopped peanuts
Pack the pasta, shallots and red pepper flakes in a large zip top bag. In a leak-proof bottle put the soy sauce, sesame oil and vinegar. Pack the chicken and peanut butter packets with everything.
Bring 4 cups of the water to a boil in a 2 Liter pot, add in the pasta bag and cook for time on pasta package. Drain carefully.
Meanwhile, in a new sandwich bag or a clean mug add 1-cup cool water to the peanut butter along withe sauce ingredients. Seal tightly and shake until mixed up or stir till blended with a spoon. Toss the hot pasta with the sauce; add in the chicken and the nuts. Heat over low heat till just bubbling.