- 1 cup instant rice
- 1 Tbsp diced dried bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp diced dried onion
- 1 Tbsp crumbled dried mushrooms
- 1 tsp Italian herb seasoning
- 2 Tbsp shelf stable parmesan cheese (green can)
- 1 pouch 4 ounces pizza sauce (see notes)
At home in a quart freezer bag pack the dry ingredients. Pack the pizza with the bag.
Add ¾ cup near boiling water and pizza sauce. Stir well, seal tightly and put in a cozy for 15 minutes.
Add ¾ cup boiling water and pizza sauce. Stir well, cover tightly and let sit for 15 minutes.