- 1 cup instant rice
- 1 Tbsp diced dried bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp diced dried onion
- 1 Tbsp crumbled dried mushrooms
- 1 tsp Italian herb seasoning
- 2 Tbsp shelf stable parmesan cheese (green can)
- 1 pouch 4 ounces pizza sauce (see notes)
At home in a quart freezer bag pack the dry ingredients. Pack the pizza with the bag.
Add ¾ cup near boiling water and pizza sauce. Stir well, seal tightly and put in a cozy for 15 minutes.
Add ¾ cup boiling water and pizza sauce. Stir well, cover tightly and let sit for 15 minutes.
For the pizza sauce look in your grocery store for packages of shelf stable Boubolli® or similar brands of pizza sauce.