- 2 packs 3-ounces each ramen, any flavor
- ½ cup diced sun-dried tomatoes (air dried)
- 1 pack shelf stable sliced pepperoni
- 1 packet Italian dry dressing mix
- 2 pieces string cheese
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (or 1 packet)
- 1 Tbsp shelf stable parmesan cheese (green can)
Pack the ramen (discard flavor packets) and tomatoes in a quart freezer bag. Bring everything else with it.
Bring 3 cups water to a near boil, pour over the ramen mix. Seal the bag tightly and put into a cozy for 3 to 5 minutes. Dice the cheese up and open packet of pepperoni.
Drain carefully all the water but about 1 Tbsp. Add in olive oil, a couple teaspoons of the Italian mix and stir up. Toss in the pepperoni and cheese. Stir in and toss some Parmesan on top.
Shelf stable pepperoni is sold in most grocery stores, often with the packaged deli meat. Look on the box to confirm “refrigerate after opening”. It often comes two sets per box, take one with you.