- 2 packs 3-ounces each ramen, any flavor
- ½ cup diced sun-dried tomatoes (air dried)
- 1 pack shelf stable sliced pepperoni
- 1 packet Italian dry dressing mix
- 2 pieces string cheese
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (or 1 packet)
- 1 Tbsp shelf stable parmesan cheese (green can)
Pack the ramen (discard flavor packets) and tomatoes in a quart freezer bag. Bring everything else with it.
Bring 3 cups water to a near boil, pour over the ramen mix. Seal the bag tightly and put into a cozy for 3 to 5 minutes. Dice the cheese up and open packet of pepperoni.
Drain carefully all the water but about 1 Tbsp. Add in olive oil, a couple teaspoons of the Italian mix and stir up. Toss in the pepperoni and cheese. Stir in and toss some Parmesan on top.