- 3 ounce package ramen (discard flavor packet)
- ¼ cup freeze-dried vegetables
- 1 pack shelf stable pepperoni slices (see notes)
- 1 ounce shelf stable ranch dressing (1 packet)
- 1 Tbsp shelf stable parmesan cheese (green can)
Break the ramen up a bit, put in a quart freezer bag with the vegetables. Pack the cheese in a small bag or take packets. Tuck the salad dressing packet, the pepperoni sleeve and cheese with the bag.
Add 1½ cups cool water to the bag, seal tightly. Let sit for 20 to 30 minutes. Drain off water carefully, add in the pepperoni and dressing, tossing to coat. Sprinkle on the cheese.
Thank you to Chad of Stick’s Blog for the above photo.