- 1 cup cooked and dehydrated hamburger (see notes)
- ¼ cup crumbled dried mushrooms
- 1 tsp low sodium beef bouillon
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp cornstarch
- 1⁄8 tsp dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1⁄8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (or 1 packet)
At home pack all the dry ingredients in a quart freezer bag. Mark “Add¾ cup water”. Put the olive oil with the bag.
Add the oil and ¾ cup near boiling water. Stir, seal tightly and put in a cozy for 15 minutes.
Serve over instant rice, pasta, couscous or mashed potatoes.