- 1½ cup instant rice
- ¼ cup crumbled dried mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp shelf stable parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp low sodium chicken bouillon
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pouch 7-ounces chicken breast
At home in a quart freezer or sandwich bag pack the dry ingredients. Pack the chicken with the bag.
Add the chicken with broth and 1 1/2 cups near boiling water. Stir well, seal tightly and put in a cozy for 15 minutes.
Add the chicken with broth and 1 1/2 cups boiling water. Stir well, cover tightly and let sit for 15 minutes.