- 8-ounces angel hair pasta
- ¼ cup diced sun-dried tomatoes (air dried, not in oil)
- 2 Tbsp butter powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder (not onion salt!)
- 1 Tbsp dehydrated capers
- 1 tsp lower sodium chicken bouillon
- 1 tsp diced dried garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil or 2 packets
- ¼ cup shelf stable parmesan cheese
- 3-ounce package smoked salmon
Pack the pasta in a sandwich bag. Pack the tomatoes through garlic in a quart freezer bag. Place the cheese in a snack size bag, tuck the salmon pouch and oil packets in with the bags.
Add 5 cups water in a 2L pot and start bringing to a boil. When just starting to simmer take out 3/4 cup of the water and add it and the oil to the freezer bag. Seal tightly and put in a cozy.
Bring the remaining water to a boil and cook the pasta for time on package, drain carefully. Add the salmon, break up gently and toss to combine. Add the sauce and cheese, toss to combine.