- 4-ounces spaghetti, broken into thirds
- 2 Tbsp cooked and dehydrated garbanzo beans
- 2 tsp lower sodium vegetable bouillon
- 1⁄4 tsp diced dried garlic
- 1 tsp dry parsley
- 1 dash red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shelf stable parmesan cheese
- 1 T olive oil or 1 packet
Pack the spaghetti in a sandwich bag. Put the beans through black pepper in a snack size bag and the Parmesan cheese in a second snack bag. Pack with the oil.
Add the bean bag and oil to your pot with 2 cups water, let sit for 15 minutes.
Bring to a boil, add in the spaghetti and cook over a gentle boil for time on pasta package or until al dente. (There will be broth remaining).
Turn off your stove and add in the cheese, stirring well and let sit for a couple minutes to meld. Salt to taste if desired.