French Onion Noodle Bowl
- 3 ounce package ramen (baked is preferable)
- 3 Tbsp diced dried onion
- 2 Tbsp cooked and dehydrated hamburger or ‘beef’ tvp
- 2 tsp low sodium beef bouillon
- 1 tsp celery flakes
- 1⁄4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp instant stuffing mix
At home pack the onion, hamburger, bouillon, celery and pepper in a small bag. Pack the stuffing in a small bag and tuck the ramen noodles with them
One pot method:
Add 2 cups water to your pot. Add in the bag containing the onions and beef, along with the broth mix. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes to soak.
Discard the “flavor” packet for the ramen. Bring the water to a boil, add in the ramen and cook on a gentle boil for 3 minutes. Pull off the heat and top with the stuffing mix.