- 6-ounce box organic mac n’ cheese
- 1/3 cup freeze-dried green beans
- ¼ cup shelf stable parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp dry milk
- 1 tsp dried chives
- ¼ tsp dried garlic
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or 1 packet
- 1 can 5-ounces chicken with pop top
At home pack the dry pasta and green beans in sandwich bag. Mark the cooking time on the bag from the pasta box.
Pack the cheese sauce powder; dry milk, Parmesan and spices into a snack bag. Also pack the oil and chicken containers.
Bring 4 cups water to boil in a 2L non-stick pot. Add in the pasta and beans and cook for time on package.
Drain off remaining water, holding back 1/4 cup water for the sauce. Add in the oil, chicken with broth and the dry ingredients. Mix to blend well. Turn the stove back on to low and cook the pasta dish till the sauce is bubbling and thickened.