Beef & Onion Trash-erole
- 1 cup instant rice
- 1 Tbsp diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp diced dried shallots or onion
- 1 Tbsp shelf stable parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp french onion soup mix
- 1 Tbsp cooked and dehydrated hamburger or ‘beef’ tvp
At home pack the dry ingredients into a quart freezer or sandwich bag.
Add 1¼ cups near boiling water. Stir well and seal tightly. Put in a cozy for 15 minutes. Fluff up.
Add 1¼ cups boiling water to the dry ingredients. Stir well, cover tightly and let sit for 15 minutes. Fluff up.
One pot method:
Bring 1¼ cups water to a boil, add in the dry ingredients. Stir well, cover tightly and take off the stove. Let sit for 10 minutes. In cool temperatures use a pot cozy.