- 1 cup instant mashed potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup dried hash browns
- 1 Tbsp dry milk
- 1 Tbsp diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp diced dried shallots or onion
- 1 Tbsp shelf stable parmesan cheese
- 1 ounce packet shelf-stable balsamic vinaigrette dressing
At home pack the dry ingredients in a pint freezer or sandwich bag. Put the dressing packet with the bag.
Add the dressing and 1¼ cups near boiling water. Stir well, making sure all the potatoes are evenly moistened. Seal tightly and put in a cozy for 10 minutes. Stir again and sprinkle on more cheese if desired.
Add the dressing and 1¼ cups boiling water to the dry ingredients. Stir well, cover tightly and let sit for 10 minutes. Stir again and sprinkle on more cheese if desired.