Raw Cookie Dough Balls
- ¾ cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 3 Tbsp Organic Shredded, Unsweetened Coconut
- 2 Tbsp Organic Raw Coconut Oil Extra Virgin
- 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp raw honey, locally sourced preferably
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch fine sea salt
- ¼ cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips, half chopped
Add everything but the chocolate chips to a mixing bowl, stir till combined. Add in the chocolate.
Make balls and roll gently to smooth (a 1 Tablespoon Disher helps), place on a plate and chill for an hour. Pack into an airtight container for long-term storage.
Makes about 15 balls.