- ½ cup nut butter of choice
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup diced dried fruit blend
- ¼ cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp shredded natural coconut, divided
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
In a small mixing bowl combine the nut butter, honey and cocoa, then stir in the dried fruit, chocolate chips and 1 Tbsp of the coconut, mix till well blended.
Cover tightly and let chill for 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Take two small bowls and put in one the remaining 2 Tbsp coconut and in the other bowl the toasted sesame seeds.
Scoop out 1 Tablespoon sized balls, drop in either ball and coat lightly. Roll into a ball quickly then coat with more toppings.
Store tightly sealed in the refrigerator till trail time.