- 1 box Suddenly Pasta Salad
- 4-ounce packet bumblebee garlic and herb chicken pouch or a 7-ounce pouch chicken
- 2 Tbsp olive oil or 2 packets
- ½ cup freeze-dried olives
- 1 oz string cheese (1 stick)
Pack the olives in a sandwich bag and tuck in with the pasta salad kit, oil, chicken and cheese.
Bring 6 cups water to a boil in a 2 Liter pot. Add in the dry pasta and the olives. Cook for time on package.
Meanwhile in the empty olive bag add 3 Tbsp water and the oil, add in the dry dressing mix. Stir till dissolved. Add in the chicken, with any juices, stir to break up.
When the pasta is done drain carefully. Add it back to the pot, stir in the sauce and dice the cheese in.