One Pot Pasta and Vegetables
In a sandwich bag:
- 4-ounces small pasta (7 minute cook time)
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried or dehydrated crumbled mushrooms
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried green beans
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried sliced zucchini
- 2 Tbsp diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tsp Mushroom Truffle Hunt seasoning mix
- 1/4 tsp diced dried garlic
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Italian style dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp or packet extra virgin olive oil
- Shelf stable Parmesan cheese
One pot method:
Bring 2 cups water and the oil to a boil. Add in the bag of dry ingredients and return to a boil. Lower the heat and gently boil for 7 minutes, stirring often. You will want to keep the pot’s lid at an angle to prevent splattering.
Turn off the stove and let sit covered for a couple minutes. Add in the bread crumbs and toss, then add in as much cheese as you like and toss again.
Serves 1 normal appetite or two small ones for lunch. To serve two, consider adding in a 7-ounce pouch of chicken breast with the water/oil at the start.