- 8-ounces small pasta shapes (less than 7 min. cooking time)
- 1 cup freeze-dried diced chicken
- 1⁄2 cup diced sun-dried or freeze-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup freeze-dried bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup freeze-dried celery
- 1 Tbsp diced dried onion
- 1 Tbsp diced dried or freeze-dried spinach
In a snack size zip top bag:
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or 1 packet
- 4 packets or 2 Tbsp shelf stable parmesan cheese
In a 2 Liter pot bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add in the pasta bag and bring back to a boil. Lower the heat on your stove to a simmer and cook for time on pasta package or until the pasta is done, stirring often.
Take off the stove and stir in the oil, then the dry sauce mix. Stir well and let meld for a minute or two, then stir in the cheese.
Where this recipe was first created.