Creamy Rosa Chicken Pasta
- 8-ounces small pasta shapes (less than 7 min. cooking time)
- 1 cup freeze-dried chicken
- 1⁄2 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup freeze dried bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup freeze dried celery
- 1 Tbsp diced dried onion
- 1 Tbsp diced dried spinach
- 1⁄3 cup dry milk
- 1 packet Knorr parma rosa sauce mix (1.3 ounce)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or 1 packet
- 4 packets shelf stable parmesan cheese
Pack the pasta, chicken and vegetables in a quart zip top bag. In a snack size zip top bag place the dry milk and Parma Rosa sauce mix. Tuck in the cheese and oil packets.
In a 2 Liter pot bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add in the pasta bag and bring back to a boil. Lower the heat on your stove to a gentle simmer and cook for time on pasta package or until the pasta is done.
Take off the stove and stir in the oil, then the dry sauce mix. Stir well and let meld for a minute or two, then stir in the cheese.
If you cannot find this sauce, use any similar dried pasta sauce packet.