- 1 pouch 7 ounce chicken breast
- 2 packets shelf stable ranch dressing (5 ounces total)
- 1⁄4 cup shelf stable bacon bits
- 1⁄2 cup shelf stable parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tsp dried cilantro
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1⁄4 tsp chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup freeze-dried corn
- 1⁄4 tsp granulated garlic
In a sandwich bag pack the corn and seal tightly. Mark on it “Add ½ cup water”. Pack the cheese, bacon bits and spices in a tightly sealed snack size bag. Tuck both bags in with the chicken pouch and the ranch tubs.
Bring 2 large tortillas or bread of choice with you as well.
Add cool water to the corn bag and let soak for 1o minutes. Drain off any remaining water carefully. For mixing up the chicken salad you have three ways – in your pot or bowl, in the corn bag or carefully in the chicken pouch.
Break the chicken up with your spoon, fold in the corn, then the ranch dressing. Stir in the seasoned cheese.
Spread on wraps, roll up and enjoy!