- 4-ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 Tbsp crumbled dried mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp diced sun-dried tomatoes (air dried)
- 1 Tbsp sliced freeze-dried zucchini
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- ½ t dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (or 1 packet)
- ¼ cup shelf stable parmesan cheese (green can)
In a quart freezer bag pack the dry ingredients. Place the cheese in a small bag and place it and the oil with the bag.
Add olive oil and 1½ cups near boiling water. Seal tightly and put in a cozy for 10 minutes. Drain any remaining water carefully off. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired, and liberal amounts of Parmesan cheese. A little lemon juice added on top works well.