- 1 cup instant rice
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp dry milk
- 1 tsp low sodium chicken bouillon
- ½ tsp butter powder
- ½ tsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp orange drink mix (such as crystal light or tang)
- 1/8 tsp red pepper powder
- 1 can 5-ounces chicken, with pop top
At home pack the rice in a quart freezer bag. In a second quart freezer bag pack the other dry ingredients. Tuck the chicken in with the bags.
Add chicken and ¼ cup near boiling water to sauce bag. Seal tightly and put in a cozy for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, add 1 cup near boiling water to rice bag, seal tightly and put in cozy with sauce bag.
Fluff up the rice and serve sauce over rice.