Sesame Orange Chicken
- 1 cup instant rice
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp dry milk
- 1 tsp low sodium chicken bouillon
- ½ tsp butter powder
- ½ tsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp orange drink mix (such as crystal light or tang)
- 1/8 tsp red pepper powder
- 1 can 5-ounces chicken, with pop top
At home pack the rice in a quart freezer bag. In a second quart freezer bag pack the other dry ingredients. Tuck the chicken in with the bags.
Add chicken and ¼ cup near boiling water to sauce bag. Seal tightly and put in a cozy for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, add 1 cup near boiling water to rice bag, seal tightly and put in cozy with sauce bag.
Fluff up the rice and serve sauce over rice.
Butter powder can be found online or at baking specialty stores. You can substitute butter flavor, such as Molly McButter or Butter Buds. Find in most grocery stores in the herb and spice section.