- 8-ounces cooked and dehydrated spaghetti (broken in thirds)
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp dried chives
- 1 tsp celery seed, ground
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (or 1 packet)
- ¼ cup shelf stable parmesan cheese (green can)
- 2 c water
At home put the spaghetti in a quart freezer bag. Pack the herbs and cheese in a small bag, place it and the oil with the bag.
Cover the pasta with near boiling water. Seal tightly and put in a cozy for 10 minutes. Drain any remaining water carefully off. Toss with the oil and herb blend.