Greens & Reds Mashers
- ¾ cup instant mashed potatoes
- 2 Tbsp dry milk
- 2 Tbsp diced dried spinach
- 1 Tbsp diced sun-dried tomatoes (air dried)
- 2 tsp chicken gravy mix
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp dried chives
- 1 can 3 to 5-ounces chicken, with pop top
- 1 ounce swiss cheese
Pack the dry ingredients in a quart freezer or sandwich bag. Mark bag “Add 1¼ cups water”. Pack the chicken and cheese with it.
Freezer bag method:
Add 1 1/4 near boiling water and the chicken with broth. Stir well, seal tightly and put in a cozy for 10 minutes. Stir in the diced up Swiss cheese.
Insulated mug method:
Add 1 1/4 cups boiling water and the chicken with broth to the dry ingredients. Stir well, cover tightly and let sit for 10 minutes. Stir in the diced Swiss cheese.