Greens & Noodles
- 3 ounce baked ramen or chuka soba noodles, broken up
- ¼ cup freeze-dried zucchini slices
- ¼ cup freeze-dried edamame
- 1 cup crumbled freeze-dried spinach
- ¼ tsp dried red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp crumbled dried rosemary
- 1 packet lower sodium veggie broth or 1 tsp bouillon
- 1 Tbsp shelf stable parmesan cheese (green can)
Pack the dry ingredients except for the cheese in a sandwich or quart freezer bag. Pack the cheese in a small bag and tuck in with the ramen.
Add the broth concentrate (if using) and 1½ cups near boiling water to the bag. Seal tightly and put in a cozy for 10 minutes. Stir well and mix in the cheese.
Insulated mug method:
Add the dry ingredients, broth concentrate and1½ cups boiling water to the mug. Stir well, cover tightly and let sit for 10 minutes. Stir in the cheese.
One pot method:
Bring 1½ cups water and broth concentrate to a boil in a pot. Add in the ramen and cook gently boiling for 3 minutes. Turn off the stove and let sit for a couple minutes, covered. Stir in the cheese.