Asian Fusion Casserole
- 1 cup instant rice
- 1 Tbsp diced dried shallots or onion
- 1 tsp soy sauce powder (or see notes
- 2 packets True Lemon powder (1/2 tsp)
- 1 packet honey or 1 tablespoon
- 3 ounce can chicken
- 1 Tbsp dried green onions or chives
- 1⁄4 cup freeze-dried green beans
- 1 Tbsp crumbled freeze-dried oranges
- 1 packet vegetable oil or 1 tablespoon
At home pack the dry ingredients in a quart freezer or sandwich bag. Pack the oil, honey and chicken with it. Tuck in the green onions of desired.
Add the honey, oil and chicken with broth and with 1¼ cups near boiling water.
Stir well, seal tightly and put in a cozy for 15 minutes. Fluff up and top with dried green onions.
Add the honey, oil, chicken with broth and 1¼ cups boiling water to the dry ingredients. Stir well, cover tightly and let sit for 15 minutes. Fluff up and top with green onions.