- 1/3 cup diced dried veggie blend
- 2 Tbsp bulgur
- ¼ cup angel hair pasta, crumbled up
- 2 tsp lower sodium vegetable bouillon
- ¼ tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp dried basil, crumbled
- ¼ tsp dried garlic, powder or diced
- ¼ tsp onion powder (not onion salt!)
At home pack all the dry ingredients in a small bag or quart freezer bag.
Add 2 cups hot water to the bag. Seal tightly and put in a cozy for 15 to 30 minutes.
Insulated mug method:
Ad the dry ingredients to your mug, add 2 cups boiling water. Cover tightly and let sit for 15 minutes.
One pot method:
Add the dry ingredients to 2 cups water in your pot. Bring to a boil, take off the stove and cover tightly. Let sit for 15 minutes. In cool temperatures use a pot cozy to keep warm.
Add salt and pepper to taste, as desired or sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Serves 1 to 2.
Make heartier by adding in a couple of Tablespoons of cooked and dehydrated beans. To make for faster rehydration time, whirl the dried vegetables in your blender or mini food chopper to make “flakes”, or use freeze-dried.