- 1/3 cup diced dried veggie blend
- 2 Tbsp bulgur
- ¼ cup angel hair pasta, crumbled up
- 2 tsp lower sodium vegetable bouillon
- ¼ tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp dried basil, crumbled
- ¼ tsp dried garlic, powder or diced
- ¼ tsp onion powder (not onion salt!)
At home pack all the dry ingredients in a small bag or quart freezer bag.
Add 2 cups hot water to the bag. Seal tightly and put in a cozy for 15 to 30 minutes.
Insulated mug method:
Ad the dry ingredients to your mug, add 2 cups boiling water. Cover tightly and let sit for 15 minutes.
One pot method:
Add the dry ingredients to 2 cups water in your pot. Bring to a boil, take off the stove and cover tightly. Let sit for 15 minutes. In cool temperatures use a pot cozy to keep warm.
Add salt and pepper to taste, as desired or sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.