- 1 packet rice noodle ramen (thai ginger flavor preferably)
- 1 Tbsp dried diced carrots
- 1 Tbsp diced dried onion
- 1 Tbsp dried shredded cabbage
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 can 3 to 5-ounces chicken, pop top
- 2 Tbsp shredded dried natural coconut
- 1 packet or 1 Tbsp coconut or olive oil
At home pack the noodles, half of the flavor packet and the dry vegetables in a quart freezer bag. Put the coconut in a small bag and place it and the chicken with the bag.
Add the chicken and 1 cup near boiling water to the bag. Mix well, seal tightly and put in a cozy for 5 minutes. Do not let sit to long, as the noodles can get mushy.
Drain off any remaining water carefully, leaving a Tablespoon behind and stir in the other half of the flavor packet, along with the oil. Top with coconut and eat.