Artichoke Zucchini Alfredo Rice
- 1⁄2 cup instant white rice
- 1⁄2 cup instant brown rice
- 2 Tbsp freeze-dried zucchini
- 2 Tbsp dried diced artichokes
- 2 Tbsp dry Alfredo sauce mix
- 2 Tbsp shelf stable parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp dry milk
- 1⁄4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or 1 packet
At home pack in a quart freezer or sandwich bag the dry ingredients. Pack the oil with it.
Add 1 1/4 cups near boiling water and oil to the dry ingredients. Stir well, seal tightly and put in a cozy for 15 minutes.
Insulated mug method:
Add 1 1/4 cups boiling water and the oil to the dry ingredients. Stir well, cover tightly and let sit for 15 minutes.
One pot method:
Bring 1 1/4 cups water and oil to a boil. Turn off the stove and add in the dry ingredients, stirring well. Cover tightly and let sit for 15 minutes. In cooler temperatures, use a pot cozy.