- 2 pkt 5 ounce albacore tuna or salmon
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or 1 packet
- 2 small fresh limes (or 1 large)
- 4 soft taco size tortillas
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning blend
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 cup shredded cabbage (plain or tricolor with carrots)
Pack the tortillas in a freezer bag. Put the Old Bay and garlic in a small bag and the cabbage into a sandwich bag. Tuck everything else in with it.
Heat the oil in your pan (or frypan lid if you have one) over a low flame. Add in the spices and the tuna or salmon, gently heat through till sizzling, stirring often.
Divide between the tortillas, cut the lime(s) in half and squeeze over, top with cabbage as desired.