- 4 ounces cooked and dehydrated pasta
- 1⁄2 cup cooked and dehydrated hamburger or ‘beef’ tvp
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled dried mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp diced dried onion
- 2 Tbsp dry milk
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp tomato powder
- 1 tsp low sodium beef bouillon
- 1 tsp butter powder
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
At home pack everything in a quart freezer bag.
Cover with near boiling water, stir well, seal tightly and put in a cozy for 15 minutes.
Recipe by Perry Perkins. Perk’s recipes use the “cover with water” method. A 1:1 ratio of water to dry ingredients is a good guide, adding more as needed.